As Cyprus Journey, user data protection law is applied on our site. We take care to store and store all personal data of all persons related to the company, including those who benefit from our products and services, in accordance with Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (KVKK). Your personal data is processed within the limits specified in the legislation as described below.
If we examine the purposes of collecting, processing and processing personal data, your personal data may be collected by all active units of our company, as well as it may vary for the services and commercial activities provided by our company. In addition, your personal data may be processed when you use our call centers, our website to visit our company's services, or visit our company or our website.
The purpose of benefiting from the products and services offered to you by our company, recommending them to you according to your needs and tastes, conducting the necessary studies for the legal and commercial security of the individuals who are in cooperation with our company, determining and implementing corporate and business strategies, and carrying out human resources policies. All personal data collected with will be processed within the limits specified in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of KVKK.
These data are processed by our company, the necessary studies to benefit you from the products and services provided by our company, the products and services offered by our company are customized according to your preferences, the legal and commercial security of our company and its collaborators, the evaluation processes, the determination of our company's commercial and business strategies, and its implementation can be transferred to all collaborators associated with our company within the limits of personal data processing conditions and objectives set out in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK.
All your personal data, in any verbal written and digital environment, aims to be able to offer the products and services we offer as a company within the agreed legal limits and to fulfill our company's obligations arising from the contract and the law. Personal data collected for legal reason can also be processed and transferred with the targets specified in Articles 5 and 6 of KVKK.
Personal data holders have the following rights according to Article 11 of KVKK.
- Finding out if your personal data is being processed
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction performed within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data is transferred
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
- In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the removal of the damage.
- In accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK, you can forward your request to use your rights stated above to our company in written or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Since KVKK does not specify any method, you must submit your application in writing to our company in accordance with KVKK.